I have been tracking the keywords that Googlers use to find my site for some time. Every now and then, I see a real gem. Some phrase that makes me think, “Why did Google think my blog had anything to do with that?”
I’ve also learned that there are a lot of liars out there. Here’s a sampling of some of my favorite keywords:
- “how to stop lying to my wife”
- “wife overspending lies”
- “how to stop your wife from lying”
- “dreiling died 2008 obit” – I’ve never had an obit on my site
- “my wife stops me training”
- “lying to wife how to stop”
- “sell my wife”
- “why do i overspending and lie”
- “Virgin of Peace information”
- “warm inviting financial planning website” – Shucks, thanks!
On a different note, Rabbit Funds had the pleasure of being featured in several carnivals recently. Check them out for some great reading.
- How To: manage your debts without using Debt Management Programs was featured in the Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #146 hosted at MoneySmartsBlog.com
- Freedom Week: Financial Declaration of Independence was selected as an editor’s pick in the Carnival of Personal Finance – Edition #264 hosted at MyJourneytoMillions.com
- And 4 Reasons not to use debt to make an investment was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance – Gettin’ Hot in Here Edition hosted by NerdWallet.com
Thanks to everyone who selected a Rabbit Funds’ article!